Here's a partial list of books that I've found really helpful that some of you might enjoy. Some are on audible if you'd rather listen!
Classic Love and Logic Books: I started my parenting work using these two books which are amazing resources for all parents. The second one is meant for parents of teens which isn't my favorite book for parents of teens but it's pretty up there.
- Parenting With Love and Logic: Teaching Children Responsibility by Jim Fay and Foster Cline
- Parenting Teens with Love and Logic: Preparing Adolescents for Responsible Adulthood by Jim Fay and Foster Cline
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Mindset - Updated Edition: Changing The Way You think To Fulfil Your Potential by Carol Dweck
Books for Parenting Teens and to Adulthood: Both these books are so helpful for getting ideas on how NOT to over parent your teen yet develop respectful and helpful relationships that will help them grow. Both these authors happen to be from Silicon Valley.
- How to Raise an Adult by Julie Lythcott Haims
- The Grown-Up's Guide to Teenage Humans: How to Decode Their Behavior, Develop Trust and Raise a Respectable Adult by Josh Shipp